Leader ● Leader of MSC team (comprised of marketing, sales, and customer success teams) ● Chief vocal advocate of the organization
Visionary/Information Bearer ● Ensures MSC team has sufficient and up-to-date information ● Looks to the future for change opportunities in MSC organization ● Interfaces between MSC organization and other stakeholders
Decision Maker ● Metrics-driven, analytical, strategic thinker ● Formulates policies, makes planning recommendations to the CEO
Manager ● Oversees operations of the MSC organization ● Implements plans within MSC organization ● Manages human resources of MSC organization ● Manages financial and physical resources of MSC organization
Sales Person ● Actively leads sales activities by example ● Performs sales demonstrations and closes business
● Directly responsible for the company’s customer acquisition and retention and revenue acceleration. ● In cooperation with CEO, develops plans and strategies for developing business and achieving the company’s MSC goals ● Builds a foundation for excellence in customer adoption through the use of cost-effective processes, metrics, and best practices ● Manages the use of budgets ● Manages the MSC teams, operations and resources to deliver profitable growth ● Defines and oversees incentive programs that motivate the MSC team to achieve their targets ● Defines and coordinates MSC training programs that enable staff to achieve their potential and support company objectives ● Actively books and performs strategic sales demonstrations, both online and in person ● Leads in the efforts to build a robust indirect sales strategy, channel strategy, and partner community ● Exceeds customer expectations and contributes to a high level of customer satisfaction ● In coordination with the CEO and other executive staff, hires and develops MSC staff ● Provides detailed and accurate revenue forecasting ● Compiles information and data related to customer and prospect interactions ● Monitors customer, market and competitor activity and provide feedback to company leadership team and other company functions
Required Skills and Qualifications
10+ years of experience in marketing, sales, business development, or related field Senior sales management experience is considered an asset.
Entrepreneurial attitude and familiarity with the strategies and tactics needed to develop and grow new business opportunities.
Committed to continuous improvement in managing all aspects of the business. Advanced leadership and management skills with a proven track record of delegating and directing to meet and exceed results.
Ability to provide ongoing formal and informal training to drive career development of direct reports. Demonstrated ability to take initiative and proactive in identifying issues and recommending solutions.
Proven track record of success in developing and executing growth strategy
Experience building and leading high-performing teams
Excellent analytical skills and experience using data to inform decision-making
Strong project management skills and ability to execute on multiple initiatives simultaneously
Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related discipline
MBA or other advanced degree
Experience working in a startup or high-growth environment
Experience with CRM software (Salesforce, HubSpot, etc.) and marketing automation tools (Marketo, Pardot, etc.)
Familiarity with web analytics tools (Google Analytics, Mixpanel, etc.)
a. Income & Achievement:
- 14th month salary
- Performance review twice a year
b. Workplace happiness:
- Social insurance packages according to Labor law
- Monthly Birthday, Christmas day, Year-End party, Yearly Company trip
- 12 annual leaves per year
- Well-equipped with PC & monitor
- Working time: Mon - Fri | 08:00 - 17:30 (1h30 lunch break)